The struggles of a Broke Fan

6:03:00 AM


 Are you a fan? A fan that will do anything to make their faves happy and inspired? If yes, do you ever think of buying merchandise, albums, poster and such? If you're going to ask me, I would say yes! Been there, done that.

If you have a job, your parents are rich or maybe not so rich but can afford to buy you anything then you're super lucky! As you know (if you already read the details about me) I'm broke so I can't  really buy the things I want unless I keep money to buy that. I may able to buy something if its cheap. Maybe around Php 50 ($1). I should now tell you the struggle of broke fans, unless you want me to tell you my life as a broke blogger I guess? So without further a do, let's now jump to the main topic!

Here are the most common struggles of us (BROKE FANGIRLS/ FANBOYS)

1. We cannot buy official goods. That's right! We may buy merchandise of our faves but sometimes most of the time, it's not an official one. To be honest, I actually have three(3) unofficial poster and five(5) unofficial photo card. 

2. We cannot go to concerts and live performances. Concerts are so so expensive to the point that we can already pay our tuition fee. I'm not exaggerating it, of course if you want to go to a concert you'll always want to be in the seat that's super close to them right? But yeah, you need to have large sum of money in order to do so. 

3. We cannot pay for paid live/s and streaming/s. There are some points that our fave have a live video (V App) but its kinda limited or we need to pay for it first. It's like a pay-per-view live telecast and yeah we can't afford that. There are also some time that we need to stream something in the internet but we can't access it because it's a pay-per-view type too.

4. We cannot attend gathering and likes. Be true to yourself, sometimes you want to talk to someone who have the same interest like you but you don't have that around your area that's why you want to attend a fan gathering and yeah your money doesn't get along - sad ending right? It is a must for us fans to interact with each other that's why gatherings are created but (too many buts) you're broke and still struggling about it with your wallet.

5. Wallet always end up empty. This is not a struggling that fans only suffers with but lots of people. Let say that you have a job and yey its payday! You want to buy your parents something and lets also count your siblings. You'll pay for bills and likes. Then your wallet suddenly ends up empty because of the things I said earlier. You end up regretting the things you've done because you haven't save some for merchandise and goods. - Another sad ending.

Those are the things that we(fans) struggle so much to the point that we want to sell ourselves(I'm kidding!). Those are the things that I think most of us struggle a lot. Well of course we can save money but there are some times that we become broke. It's actually a common thing for most of us who's not-so-rich people.

That's all! Thank you so much on reading this blog post. Please comment below if you're a broke fan like me or the opposite one. Let's continue in supporting our faves! Lovelots!

Mari

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe