Trying out Dried Mangorind Candy?

1:15:00 AM


TRYING OUT DRIED MANGORIND

Never heard of Dried Mangorind? Me too! So apparently, I'm fond of Dried Mango and asked my sister if she can buy me one. She did buy one but the disappointing part is she bought Dried Mangorind. It is a combination of dried mango and dried tamarind as says in the package.

The first thing that I like about this product is its packaging. Unlike other dried mangoes it have a separate wrappers. The wrappers make it possible to separate every piece of mangorind. It also have a nice smell. It actually smells like tamarind, I don't know but I can't really smell any mango essence in it. If you haven't read the label you might thought that its a tamarind candy. 
Now the taste! About the taste I'll give it 8/10. Its actually taste good, the combination of tamarind and mango was amazing. The sourness and also the sweetness collides with each other that makes it taste even better. I don't really do food reviews since I'm not a gourmet.

I really recommend it to eat since it taste good and nutritious since its made of fruits. 

xxx MARI xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe