My July 2016 Wishlist

6:17:00 AM


July is coming and I still haven't decided what will be my last post for this month. So I thought I might get an idea in twitter, as I was scrolling my twitter feed, I kind of feel envious with the other bloggers I'm following. Some of them have the time. energy and also MONEY to buy market trends. I'm a broke blogger so I don't really have the MONEY to buy expensive things I really want to buy. That's why I decided to make this blog post.

This blog post will be my wishlist and also my goals for the upcoming month of July. This blog post will be simple and a bit ambitious. I'll be putting a category to sort things. So without further do let's now talk about My July 2016 Wishlist.

Fashion Wish : Lookbook 

I'm a big fan of fashion look books. I've been watching tons of look books in Youtube specially Princessmei's look book. I wanted to have at least one look book every month so I decided to start this coming July. I still don't have many clothes so maybe I'll be doing a cheap and casual look book. 

Fashion Wish : Fashion DIY/ Refashion

Sewing has been one of my hobby, when I was about 9 years old I often sew / repair my own clothes so at young age I already know some basic things. I wanted to have at least 2 fashion diy or refashion post because I'm a Fashion Designer wanna be. I really want to re-fashion my dad's old clothes. 

Beauty Wish : Simple Make Up Tutorial

Being a beauty blogger wanna be, I wanna post my own simple make up tutorial this coming July too. I wish I can do this because to tell you guys the truth, I only have 3 cosmetics in my drawer and all of them are from my dear sisters. I don't actually buy my own make up because you already know the reason and yeah its because I'm broke! If ever I have a money I'll buy a cosmetic and  I will surely post it here in my blog.

Beauty Wish : First Ever Make Up Haul

 Aside from posting a simple make up tutorial, I also want to post my first ever Make Up Haul this coming July. The reason is simple, how can I post a simple make up tutorial if I don't have my own make up right? So if I have the money and buy my own make up I'll be posting it here and also expect that I will surely make a simple make up tutorial!

SNS Wish : 1K Twitter Follower and 1.5K Instagram Follower

 I want new friends! You might think that I'm being a fame whore but whatever! You can think whatever you want but I'll tell you this, you won't feel satisfied. I don't really care what others may think or say. 
There's only one think I want : Gain more friends that I can talk to. 

BLOG Wish : 20 Comments

I've been craving for comments since I started blogging. I want to hear that I'm fun to read to. I also want to know if my contents are somehow informative. I also want advice from other bloggers out there that may come to my blog and read my stories. I just want to know if there's someone who reads my contents. That's all I wish for. So please comment in any blog post that I created and tell me what you feel about it.


I don't really know if I can achieve those things. I really wish so that's why I decided to post it here. Being a blogger is fun, I can post whatever I want and at the same time I can also help others in any ways. That's why I started to wish for things I know I might not be able to achieve. I publish this because I want to improve my blog. Those are random wish but it helps me and inspire me in some ways. 

Starting this day, I'll be posting a Monthly Wishlist. I think its also a way of informing those regular readers(if there's one). 

That's all! I hope that you can also achieve your wish/goals this coming July. Always remember that if you want anything, just list it down and do the hard work to achieve it! I'm going to work hard and I won't forget!
XXX MARI XXX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe