I WON a MTV Music Evolution in Manila 2016 E-Pass

5:16:00 AM

I freaking won an e-pass for MTV Music Evolution in Manila 2016. I didn't expect that instant win. I'm so blessed ow my goddess! This is so insane. I want to sleep and wake up on June 24 already.


I really didn't expect this coming. The only reason I want to go in this event is because of Apink. I haven't seen them here in Philippines. Us (Pandas) have been waiting for this opportunity and finally! Finally! The day we've been waiting for is here.

MTV Music Evolution in Manila 2016 will be held on June 24, 2016 at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. It will be a freestanding event that will make attendees enjoy it more. Many musicians will be a guest in the said event of course including Apink. God is too generous, we (fans) doesn't need to buy tickets because its free. All we need to do is sign up and luckily win a free passes, isn't that wonderful? I'm very thankful!

To also win a free pass in this event. Go to MTV's event site and just follow their instruction there! And who knows? Maybe you might also win an E-Pass.

EVENT LINE UP :

  • APINK

  • Bebe Rexha





  • James Reid

  • Nadine Lustre

  • One Republic

For more information about the event visit their website www.mtvmusicevo.com. See you there guys!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe