MTV MUSIC EVOLUTION 2016 EVENT EXPERIENCE

2:58:00 AM


First of all, I would like to apologize because of the low quality and few photo that I have. I'm not an all access personnel that's why I'm not allowed to bring camera. All I have yesterday at MTV Music Evolution 2016 were my phone and tablet. I don't know how others were able to brought cameras at the venue but since I'm a law abiding citizen I followed the rules that was posted on the e-pass entrance and in MTV's webpage.

I also want to apologize because I wasn't able to finished the event since my dad said that I must be at home at 10 PM. It's funny because I got home around 12 midnight and I actually got scolding from my dad since I didn't follow his instruction to go home early. I'm already 19 tho and I think my dad wasn't fully aware of that!

I'm really excited to tell you my experience during the MTV Music Evolution Manila 2016. I can't stop typing! This will be a long post!

First things first, If you haven't heard about the MTV Music Evolution kindly go to there website to know more. Here's the link to their website : MTV Music Evo Event Info. It will directly bring you to the Event Info.

This year's line up is- Apink , Bebe Rexha , Nadine Lustre , James Reid , Gary V. ft. Gab , Far East Movement and One Republic. And the host this year are Yassi Pressman, Andrei Paras, Hanli Hoefer and Alan Wong.

In the event, the security was super tight! They even confiscate my ball pen which I love the most and also my pencil that my friend gave to me. You might ask why I brought those things, it's because if ever that I saw a known person obviously I would ask autograph. I'm a writer and I love collecting personalities' autograph. I also brought my fave notebook for that but yeah they confiscated my ball pen and pencil and it's no use. Aside from my ball pen and pencil the security also confiscated my Pepero which my friend gave, I know foods aren't allowed at the event since they have booths that sell foods and drinks but yeah I forgot to eat that before entering the venue. Too dumb to realize.

Taken by Mari. Entrance to the Event
We entered the venue around 5 PM and took photos and enjoyed the music the DJ made for us. I don't know what's the name of the DJ but he did a great job on making us enjoy his piece. We  were at the left side of the stage and were really close to the stage. Of course, the closest are those people who have Mosh pit passes and our passes are the regular one.
Taken by Mari. The time when we were so close to the stage

The stage was so pretty. Thumbs up to the lightning team who made the last night's really pretty and flashing. Kudos to them!

The show or let's say the party started at 7:30 PM a little late to the said schedule but its okay. Yassi and Andrei showed up in the stage that time and yes a loud scream met them. The fans are really no chill that time. Yassi and Andrei introduce the two other VJs. VJ Hanli and VJ Alan who are not Pilipino native.

The first performer is Gary Valenciano accompanied with his son Gabriel. Although it was raining that time, Mr.V never hesitate to show his awesome and jaw dropping dance move. The crowd sang along with his songs Di Bale Na Lang and Babalik Ka Rin. I'm not a fan of Mr.V but somehow I found him really great in stage. Thumbs up!

After Mr.V and his son made the crowd spice up the VJs came out with freebies! They asked the crowd to help VJ Hanli know more about Philippines. They asked us four question and also threw the freebies they have. Too sad because no one in our group was able to have some.

The next performer are the "Pilipino Couple Artist JaDine". Nadine was really pretty yesterday! James serenade the fans and the crowd with his song Randomantic and many more! (Tbh, I don't know what the title of the songs and there's no Jadine around me that I can ask for the title! Sorry guys!) The couple end their stage performance with the song This Time and they were super sweet!

Of course after JaDine's performance, the VJs joined us and entertained us. They also showed Apink who were at the backstage and interviews them. Apink is really such a cutie! (I'm their fan)

During this time, we were at the back and too far from the stage because one of us was feeling dizzy and we decided to leave our super near spot. Although we were far away, we still able to enjoy the event because why not? MTV provided us 5 big screen to watch for so it's still awesome!

After JaDine, Bebe Rexha who's I really don't know back then went on stage. To my surprise Bebe Rexha was the one who sang one of my fave song Monster and she was also one of the artist who sang Hey Mama! I'm so stupid without knowing that~ I almost cried because ever since I heard Hey Mama I'm super in love with that song. I'm definitely stan Bebe Rexha. She also showed so much love to the crowd. There was a moment when her mic malfunction and we didn't heard anything. She stopped singing and told the staffs about that. After the mic was fixed she apologized to us (shows us how she love singing and performing). She also sang the song Me, Myself and I telling us that the song was about loving yourself. She also sang No Broken Hearts which I love too! She really is indeed a worth it artist to stan for!

Bebe Rexha is indeed a beauty too. She showed so many great things to us. She made everything worth the wait for us. I'm sure, many Pilipino will love her too just like me.
Taken by Mari. No good photo for Bebe Rexha huhuhu

Every time the guest were done performing, our lovely VJs keep the crowd accompanied. Last time they showed Apink backstage and this time they showed Far East Movement. Dancing like a G6 right now?

While the VJ's interviewing Far East Movement, my pink panda instinct told me that Apink will be the next performer. I hurriedly told them that Apink will be next.

"Apink sunod feeling ko. Tara na tayo na tayo Apink na sunod dyan. Alangan naman Far East Movement agad ano yun nasa backstage sila tas akyat agad stage? Apink na sunod!"

And yeah my pink panda instinct was right! The next performer was none other than APINK! I was really shaking that time trying to get my tablet and my phone. I have only two hands so I asked one of my friends to film Apink while I'm taking a photo of them. During that time I don't care if I'm not in tune and my lyrics are too messed up but still sang along with Apink.

Other fans are doing their job done by screaming the fan chant. I saw Apink's bright smile and they also were enjoying the night with us. They performed their hit songs Remember, NoNoNo, Mr.Chu and LUV. They also did a great job speaking in English. Son Na Eun's English is no joke. Bomi also picked up all the fan gifts in the stage such a cutie!

After Apink performed, some of my friends already asked me to go home. As I said before, my dad told me to go home early but because I'm enjoying the night I forgot the time. That's maybe around 10:30 when Apink finished their performance. I wasn't able to see Far East Movement and One Republic perform live and I'm still regretting about it.
Taken by Mari. Apink yay!

I also saw some of the crowd left after Apink performed maybe because they also have a curfew and only waited to Apink.

It's really worth it! I was able to saw great and amazing artists that I wasn't really aware of (talking about Bebe Rexha) and also heard their wonderful and no joke voice. Hands up to everyone! Last night was a memorable and enjoyable event I've ever been into. They got that can't stop moving theme which really applicable last night.

Even tho I didn't finished the event last night I'm still satisfied because I was able to saw Apink. They surely are amazing I'm not regretting that I became a fan of them. Their visuals are really worth to see and their voice are worth to listen to.
Taken by Mari : Mama rong is on fire~

I was able to forgot about what happened in the security because of Apink and Bebe Rexha. (my poor ball pen I'm sorry I wasn't able to recover you). And also we waited about 9 hrs in MOA, it was really fun.

Thank you so much to MTV Asia for picking the best line up ever! That was really fun and exciting. They showered to much blessings and fun memories. We were able to survived the rain because of the rain coat MTV gave to us. So funny because some of the people decided to take home the rain coat. I also wanted to bring it home but my rain coat was destroyed (hyper as always).

Again thank you so much MTV Asia, the staffs, the organizers, the lightning theme, the sound system team, the DJ (who did a great job!), my friends, people around me that time and of course God for making me enjoy yesterday night. I would never forget!

You can browse some of the my photos/videos taken during the event in my facebook account!



MARI

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe