Ice Cream

3:54:00 AM

My artwork as of now. I'm currently starting to learn how to draw and suchs. And I think I failed to draw what I wanted to T.T  Anyway, I couldn't done this if I sleep during our Engineering Drawing Subject (it really comes handy!).

ICE CREAM by Mari


Ice Cream

When I was a child this is my favorite
I always wait Manong Sorbetes to arrive in front of our house.
His dirty ice cream are the best!
And also cheap!
My fave flavor are chocolate and strawberry
I often got dirt in my face after eating ice creams

Sorbetes are the best every summer
They keep on lowering the heat while licking them
They comes in different flavors
They make children happy by just eating them
They are the treasures to little kids.

I really really love them :')


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe